Last update: 12 December 2020 year
- A majority of customer deposits are stored in offline wallets. These are wallets that we keep offline with complete air-gap isolation.
- An absolute minimum of coins to maintain operational liquidity are stored in online wallets.
- All wallets are encrypted at all times. The wallets and paper backups of them are stored in several geographically distributed vaults.
- Furthermore, we maintain full reserves at all times.
- Network infrastructure is segregated and protected by physical firewalls.
- We use Cloudflare for DDoS protection.
- All data is backed up on a regular basis to ensure redundancy.
- We regularly scan our networks for any security issues using several third-party service providers.
- All-network traffic is encrypted via SSL and SSH.
- All application traffic is sent over SSL/TLS.
- We perform regular internal source code audits. We run an active white hat program through various third party service providers.
- We offer two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator as an extra security layer for authentication.
- All sensitive data like your password is encrypted before stored in the database.
- Prospective employees undergo security screenings during the hiring process.
- All employees use encrypted storage and encrypted password management.
Built securely from the ground up
- Bitzlato meets all industry standards to safeguard your data. We use various methods to secure our servers as well as our software.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our security, please contact our tech support.